Horse Hill Community League memberships are up for renewal after August 31st.
If your new to the community or never thought about joining before, your membership dues go a long way in creating programs and events for the community.
Buying a Membership:
You can purchase your community league membership in person (cash or cheque only) at the Monthly meetings or at any community sponsored event, or online via EFCL with a small user fee.
payment option to buy membership.
League memberships are sold each year in September and are valid from September 1st to August 31st the next year. To become a full member of the Horse Hill Community League, you must live within the league boundaries in the following communities; Brintnell, Brintnell Gardens, Mc Conachie, & Cy Becker, Quarry Ridge, and rural North East Edmonton.
Benefits of Membership
- AGM voting rights
- Community programs
- Social events
- Free Community swim at Clareview Recreation Center
- Participation in Community sports. (Soccer, Baseball, Hockey)
- City of Edmonton – Discount for Annual and Punch Pass
- Neighbourhood Community rink access (with skate tags)* – Nearby community Rinks include Fraser, Homesteader, South Clareview, McLeod, Steele Heights and Lago Lindo (see the community website for dates and times).
* Skate tags are given at the time of membership purchase. For online purchases, skate tags will be handed out at community events with proof of purchase.
If you are interested in more information regarding membership please contact our Membership Director by clicking on the icon below.
What Does the Community League do?
The Horse Hill Community League help build a strong, diverse and proactive community by acknowledging and responding to the needs of our members.
- We maintain the outdoor skating rinks.
- We work with the City of Edmonton to provide summer and playground programs and other opportunities.
- We organize, coach, and host children’s indoor and outdoor soccer, and green shack program, Please see website for timely information on League Happenings
- We organize fun all inclusive events throughout the year.
What are our current big projects?
McConachie Community Park Development – If you would like to be part of the Park society please contact email@example.com
Brintnell Community Park Redevelopment
Where do we get our funding?
The Horse Hill Community League has several sources of funding for different initiatives and projects.
- Our Fall Membership Drive is an important fundraiser. High membership helps us obtain more external funding.
- We apply for grants through the City of Edmonton and the Province of Alberta.
- We host a casino every two years.
How do I find out what is happening in the community?
- Walk about and visit with neighbours.
- Attend community events as listed on the website calendar
- Read & contribute to the quarterly Horse Hill’s newsletter or the Horse Hill website. Click here for more information.
- Join the Horse Hill Facebook page.
How can I become involved?
- Come to a Horse Hill Executive Board meeting and volunteer.
- Fill out your membership card with a list of your skills.
- Email an inquiry as to where your donation of time could most benefit our community.
I want to volunteer. Now what?
you can email the president
or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have an interest in some of the activities already mentioned or would you be interested in starting a new project to enhance the Horse Hill? Together, we may be able to make your concept a reality.
We want you to feel welcome, and the community will benefit from your contribution.
All community league members are welcome at the Horse Hill Executive Board meetings! Check out this months meeting date.To add an agenda item, make an inquiry, present an idea or volunteer for the Executive Board, please contact the President of the Horse Hill Community League by clicking on the icon below.
Executive Board Meeting Minutes and current year Board of Director information is all available. Go Now!