Northside United FC
|Age Group||Birth Year||Tentative Playing Days||Rain our Days||Fee|
|U5||2015/2016||Mon & Wed||N/A||$140|
|U7||2014/2013||Tues & Thurs||N/A||$150|
|U9||2011/2012||Tues & Thurs||Sat/Sun||$205|
|U11||2009/2010||Mon & Wed||Sat/Sun||$205|
|U13||2007/2008||Tues & Thurs & Possible Sun||Coaches Decide||$250|
|U15||2005/2006||Mon & Wed & Possible Tues & Thurs||Coaches Decide||$265|
|U17||2003/2004||Sun & Thurs & Possible Wed||Coaches Decide||$270|
|U19||2001/2002||Sun & Thurs & Possible Wed||Coaches Decide||$270|
All registration must be completed online prior to attending the Payment Sessions. Handwritten registration forms will not be accepted.
Register here —-> http://emsanorth.com/play/register (Registration is now open)
• Step 1: Purchase a 2019/2020 Community League Membership (must be done prior to registering) https://efcl.org/
• Step 2: Register online for the 2020 Indoor season https://efcl.org/(Online Payment Available) **If you need financial assistance – https://emsanorth.com/play/financial-assisstance/
• Step 3: Attend your home community registration session by following the details on the registration confirmation page that you receive after completing the online registration
**NEW!!** – Registrations accepted anytime at EMSA North Until the end of
February 25, March 5, March 12 from 6:00pm to 8:30pm at Edmonton East Soccer Center -12720 Victoria Trail NW, Edmonton, AB T5A 5G4
March 21 from 12:00pm to 3:00pm at Edmonton East Soccer Center 12720 Victoria Trail NW, Edmonton, AB T5A 5G4
Late Registrations: $25 additional charge for anything submitted after March 21.
1) Community League membership – $25 valid Sept 1, 2019 – Aug 31, 2020.
2) Volunteer deposit – $250
3) U9 and up – uniform deposit of $75 (to be collected at uniform pickup by coach)
4) One copy of “Player summary” – must be printed and brought to the Payment Session.
5) Registration Fees as indicated
All fees can be paid by cash, credit or debit.
Memberships can be pre-purchased at http://efcl.org/membership – proof of payment is required. Membership will also be on sale at the Payment Session.
Each family must sign up for one volunteer commitment. You are not obligated to do a volunteer commitment to the transfer community, but if you are coaching the team, please ask the transfer community director to contact Horse Hill to confirm.
Deposits are shredded at the end of the shift or in the case of ENZSA Zone commitments, upon confirmation of attendance. NO show means that deposit has been forfeited – NO EXCEPTIONS. You will ONLY be contacted through EMAIL.
Jerseys are provided. U9 and up must return the jerseys at the end of the season. Shinguards are mandatory, cleats are optional at U5 and U7 levels; mandatory for U9 and up – it is the parent’s responsibility to provide this.
Every effort is made to accommodate player and coach requests however this is not guaranteed. Players may have to transfer to surrounding communities if there aren’t enough to form a team. Registration is still required in the community in which the player resides.
Fields: Games are played throughout North East Edmonton. Home fields for Horse Hill Community are Horse Hill School and Brintnell Park. Schedules are expected to be released first couple weeks of May 2020– information is not available before that date.
If you have any questions, please contact Ahmad or Kaelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org